My age 29 female I am facing Fissure problem. Streaks of blood in the stool Intense pain after the discharge and it Occurs when I eat non veg food masala food It is coupled with gastric problem.

I hope you understand the difference between fissure and piles. Piles may involve protrusion of anal mass but fissure is cracks around anal region. Piles often accompany piles. To avoid constipation 1. Add roughage in food- fibre rich diet including fruits and vegetables 2. Stop oily, spicy, fatty, fast food 3.3-4 lit of water 4. 30 min of walking twice daily 5. Maintain your weight and BMI 6. ADD stool softener like cremaffin as medication 7. Consult on video for specific medicine.
Avoid nonveg for a month. Take rich fiber diet. Take sitz bath twice a day. Consult proctologists or me for the medicine.
You might be suffering from piles which usually bleeds if you constipate followed by fissures which is breaking of skin around anus due to excessive constipation. To avoid constipation: increase intake of green leafy vegetable, more of salads, fresh fruits in your diet. Avoid oily spicy food, take seitz bath- put warm water in a tub and sit in it for twice a day. Apply ointment anovate after every motion and twice a day. Consult a general surgeon to find out the grade of pile to get treated accodingly.
Hello lybrate-user, hi Welcome to Lybrate.com I have evaluated your query thoroughly.* Guidelines for faster recovery from the fissure.- Drink plenty of liquids.- Prefer soft, light,bland, vegan diet.- Avoid all oily, spicy,non veg, hot beverages, junk foods, dairy fat.- Sitz bath (sitting in a tub filled with lukewarm water morning and evening and additionally after passing stools)- Local application of Xylocaine (5 %)jelly.- Avoid smoking, alcohol if using.- Liberal use of analgesic as ibuprofen (400) mg 3 times a day after meals.- Bulk forming laxative as Ispaghula husk 3 teaspoonful at night with a glass of lukewarm water. Hope this clears your query. Wishing you fine health ahead. Regards dear take care.