Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am suffering from heavy weight gaining please suggest me diet chart and exercises.

1 Doctor Answered
I am suffering from heavy weight gaining please suggest m...
Hi dear. Your BMI (body mass index) is 42 which is very high and you are young but it may a serious issues on your health as cardiovascular diseases, diabetes in later life. So that you need to reduce your flab in an urgent basis. Avoid fried food, spicy & junk food, refine sugar contain food (maida, basan,) Potato, soda cold drinks, Banana. Take salad & Fibre contain food. Do brisk walk for 45 min. For diet chart you have to take consultation. Thanks.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.