I am 41 year female, I am having oily hair and suffering from adult acne. This problem started after 35 years of age. I have visited skin specialist & they told this problem is because of hormonal imbalance and treated for that. But after taking medication my hair and skin will be normal and after 1-2 months again the same & side effects of medicine is hair fall. I am pure vegetarian and I am on diet & daily workout for 1.5 hours. Can you please suggest me the solution for hair and skin problem.

Hello lybrate-user, Hair and skin problem can be mainly due to poor diet, lack of exercise, genetics, bad lifestyle habits, stress etc. For your hair and skin care problems you can do the following: 1. Exercise daily 2. Wash your face at least 2-3 times in a day with a mild face-wash. Do not use soap 3. Hydrate yourself 4. Avoid oily and spicy food 5. Have more of citrus fruits for vitamin C 6. For hair problem, you can use herbal products that are free from side effects. Dr. Vaidya's hair care products are free from side effects and US FDA approved, they are meant for hair problems like hair fall, hair thinning, dandruff, dry and sensitive scalp 7. For acne problem, you can try Herbocharm face pack from Dr. Vaidya's as well Hope this helps!