I am 28 years old unmarried female was pregnant of 6 weeks and had done successful my medical abortion using misoprostol on 15 September 2017. After that I had done unprotected sex with my partner on 6th or 7th day after abortion procedure was completed during this I was bleeding which last for 2 weeks i.e till 29 September 2017 I was bleeding. Now I am worried that again I got pregnant by unprotected sex or not. To confirm that I had done pregnancy test using prega news on 4th October 2017 whose result was negative and again I had repeated the UPT on 11th October 2017 and the result was again negative. But I don't no why I am feeling that I am pregnant. Now I am very much in stress and confused what to do. Is there chance to get again pregnant in between above mentioned period because of unprotected sex. As I discussed above that I had done pregnancy test twice after 15-20 days of having unprotected sex in interval of every 7 days and the result was coming negative till today's what that mean? Is that confirm that I am not get pregnant right now and I did not need to worry about pregnancy or what please clarify in detail. I am very much depressed. Please reply answer as soon as possible.

I am 28 years old unmarried female was pregnant of 6 week...
You are not pregnant. The symptoms that you are getting are mostly because of your abortion as it takes about 6 weeks for body to become nor Al after abortion but please use proper contraception in future.