Hello Doctor, I had fever in starting of September 2017 and suffered for 8 days Doctor given me viral medications and fever was gone. After one week of that I again caught fever this time it was very high with shivering no other symptoms. I done blood test only ESR was 35, CRP was 12 and Widal/Malaria test was fine but my temperature was getting high then I went to hospital and Doctor asked for another Typhoid test i.e. Typhodot and Igm was positive then Doctor given me three days Injection and antibiotics and multivitamins for 10 days. Now I am concern about my health I have lost 8 kgs of my weight. I am on very simple diet from last 10 days. I want to know was it really typhoid. I feel better now but quiet weaker than before. Can I resume my gym and diet (home made) including non-veg, protein supplements? Thanks, Ish.

Hello Doctor,
I had fever in starting of September 2017 a...
Yes after 3 weeks.
Hello Doctor,
In short u have fever Eup-per tinct 2 tims day Bell 3c 3tims a day for 4 days Chin-s12c as abov fer phos 12c sam abov inform me progres
Hello Doctor,
Yes if the reports were positive. And the weakness you are experiencing is because of the typhoid and it takes time to recover especially with allopathic medicine. You may take homoeopathic medicine Avena sativa Q 5 drops twice in a day. And it is better to resume gym after you fully recover.