From Monday night I am having this problem though kidney stone in lower pole is been many years. But this is coming out hence paining. But I have decided to get it operate and take all of them out. The doctor is asking me to drink lots of water but after drinking it's paining more what should I do.

From Monday night I am having this problem though kidney ...
surgery is minor. you can get it done if medical treatment fails.
Kidney stones can be cured with medicines which are combination of herbal and homeo. We have specialized medicines for pain attacks named as emergency drops. Kidney stones can be cured with our medicines only you don't need to undergo surgery or operations. I will suggest you to avoid surgery there is no need of it. You need to take medicines that can help in removing them naturally such as our medicines combination of herbal and homeo that will help in removing stones. Kidney gets diseased due to an unhealthy diet and lifestyle. A kidney stone is a hard mass developed from crystals that separate from the urine within the urinary tract. Normally, urine contains chemicals that prevent or inhibit the crystals from forming. If the crystals remain tiny enough, they will travel through the urinary tract and pass out of the body in the urine without being noticed. You can connect with me and I will provide you with treatment by which you will be getting cured with kidney stones naturally. The medicines are combination of herbal and homeopathic only.