Hi I am interested in sensitive tooth treatment. Also wants to go for tooth whitening.

Hi I am interested in sensitive tooth treatment. Also wan...
Whitening may increase senstevity u may use GC TOOTH MOUSE TWICE daily especially at night read instructions before use
See a dentist and get the bleaching and scaling done.
For tooth whitening you need to go for scaling and polishing and after that go for bleaching, For sensitivity use any good company's anti sensitive paste at least for month.
Well if your teeth are sensitive first visit your dentist and enquire if you could get teeth whitening done. As after the procedure the sensitivity can increase.
Use patanjali medicated tooth paste.
Sensodyne is good for sensitive teeth and for whitening you need to do scaling by a dentist.
Go for filling and desensitiser mouthwash and paste.
A major cause of tooth sensitivity is root exposure. Kindly consult a dentist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations with clinical examination to decide upon treatment. You may need cleaning along with desensitizing procedures and / or artificial enamel filling and / or root canal treatment. Advance procedures can be done with laser too. You may consult me in person. Until then apply a desensitizing paste (Sensodyne Tooth paste) on the teeth. Wait for 10 to 15 min until you brush your teeth with the same paste. Applying it overnight will be better. Advance procedures can be done with laser. You may consult me in person.