One and half month before my mother took dental pain medicine from local medical shop without consulting the Doctor. From that day, she was suffering with more Saliva and bitter in her mouth, abdominal pain, Vomiting and diaria problem's. She couldn't take normal diet She could having liquid food only. Even If she eaten one piece Idly she getting Vomiting and pain in her abdominal. These problems were started slowly and then increased severely when we removed one of her teeth at the Dental Hospital due to more pain and swelling on the teeth. That time the Dental doctor said that my mother teeth were so weak and some of her teeth need to remove it. And also he said her teeth and gums got infected with more plague and fungal infections. The doctor suggested us to clean her teeth immediately. Initially, we thanked that my mother suffered with stomach ulcer and Iron deficiency problems. After few days only we noticed that her problems didn't decrease. She was suffered even more with Saliva and bitter in her mouth, abdominal pain, Vomiting and diaria problem's. Then only we realized that she was suffered with some chronic disease. And then we consulted with Dr. At Sudha Hospital, Royapuram, Chennai to diagnose the exact disease. The Doctor suggested us to take the ECG & CT scan to check my mother Heart, Liver, Kidney, Spleen and abdominal functions and also the Complete Blood Count Test. After taken all the suggested test only we came to know from the Doctor that my mother suffered with Acute Myeloid leukemia (Blood Cancer) disease. Due to my mother RBC and Platelet count very low we immediately admitted in the Rajiv Gandhi Govt Hospital in Chennai on 25.8.17 as per Dr. Balasubramaniam advice. She was under going treatment 15 days from 25.08.2017 to 09.09.2017. Due to her age problem the GH Doctor given only the low dosage of chemotherapy from 26.08.17 to 30.08.17 (5 days). At GH only we took Bone Marrow Aspiration test. The Bone Marrow Test report says 70% Blast on her Bone Marrow and CBC Report says 90% Blast on her blood. She was discharged on 09.09.2017 after 15 days treatment. The GH Doctor asked us to come after 15 days for the further follow up treatment. Now her abdominal pain feel better but didn't decrease fully. And she still having more Saliva and bitter in her mouth and couldn't eat the normal diet. How can we stop the excessive production of Saliva and bitter taste in Mouth. And can we cure the stomach ulcer problem while taking the blood cancer treatment or not? The stomach ulcer problem which happened by blood cancer or it is a another problem? Because my mother not able to take the normal diet. She said after drinking water, Milk or liquid food she having pain in her abdominal 10 to 15 minutes. After that the pain is reduced.

One and half month before my mother took dental pain medi...
Hello, She is suffering from gastric disorder. She should tk, plenty of water to hydrate her body. She should follow the diatery regulation advised by her Dr. She should tk, homoeopathic medicine: Calcarea carb 30-5 drops, thrice. Acid sulph 30-5 drops. Thrice. Report wkly, please. Tk, care.