1 month back I started having severe body ache and high fever. I went to Doctor Who gave me pain killer and anti allergic and after 3 days, I was feeling good. But, after 15 days, again the same body ache and fever. I visited the Doctor Who told me that I was having viral. I was given same medicines but my family suggested to get the typhoid and blood test. I got myself checked and the report showed that my platelet count was 108000. It has been a week and I am taking juices and salads and medicine to get the number increased. Though, Now there is no body ache and my energy level is also good. How long I have to keep taking juices and following such diet.

1 month back I started having severe body ache and high f...
Hello. Your symptoms suggested the dengue fever, which is a self limiting disease and get cured by taking plenty of fluids, NSAIDS and rest. In your case, you had 2 episodes of viral fever, one of could be dengue fever due to which you had all your associated symptoms and also the decreased platelet count. Normally platelet count normalises within a week or so after the dengue fever subsided. Along with the pain in joints and weakness, it takes around 10-15 days to completely recover from this diseases, provided you are taking proper diet and rest.