Doctor jab me subh brush krta hu toh mere dato me SE khoon aata h Mene Kai bar past change kr ke deka PR koi farak ni pada please help me.

Doctor jab me subh brush krta hu toh mere dato me SE khoo...
Kisie dentist ko dikhayein scaling polishing karayein phir din main do bar brush karayein khaskar rat ko musoodo ki malish karayein.
Dear Lybrate User, Bleeding while brushing occurs mainly due to deposits in the teeth. These deposits (tartar) causes redness, enlargement of the gums and bleeding .once these are removed professionally by dentist you will get cure from your complaints. It is also important that you maintain proper brushing technique and visit the dentist every 6 months.
Hi lybrate-user Bleeding gums are most frequently a result of gum disease arising out of bacterial deposits on the teeth in the form of plaque and calculus deposits. Once established, toothbrushing alone usually will not succeed in getting rid of them. You need to consult with a dental surgeon to facilitate a thorough evaluation and necessary treatment. Bleeding gums could also be a sign of underlying systemic disease, in which case the appropriate treatment would necessarily have to include correction of the underlying systemic problem. In any case, visit a dental surgeon for an evaluation and necessary treatment. Also, it would be a good idea to inculcate a habit of regular preventive dental assessments at least once a year, if not more frequently. Hope this helps. Regards.
You might have tartar / deposit on teeth kindly get it cleaned by dentist. You might use chlohexplus mouthwash rinse two times daily for 15 days.
You have to get a scaling done from a dentist, that is the solution to your problem.
Go for deep scaling and cleaning your teeth, your complain most likely to be solved.
Get professional teeth cleaning and polishing done at a dental clinic Do warm saline rinses.