I am having ulcer in my mouth since last week. Whenever I eat something it creates irritation in my mouth. Kindly assist me what medication should be needed?

I am having ulcer in my mouth since last week. Whenever I...
If your ulcers are trumatic due to sharp tooth it can be corrected by a dentist by trimming the offending tooth. If it is spontaneous ulcer, you can apply Amlexanox gel 3-4 times daily until ulcers subsided. Apart from that, you need to maintain good oral hygiene (get scaling polishing done by a dentist), multivitamins and antioxidants (bit. A, C, E ,B12, folic acid, zinc, selenium etc) regularly. Hydrate yourself as often as possible by drinking plenty of water. Avoid multiple suggested regimens simultaneously. Spontaneous ulcers (Aphthous ulcers technically) will take time to heal and it can reappear at certain intervals in many patients. Keep calm and just follow these methods. For any further queries you can contact me personally.
Hello Lybrate user, any ulcer in our mouth heals spontaneously within 10 to 14 days. You can apply ointment on surface of ulcer for relief from pain. Zytee gel works fine in such cases. Hope this helps.
Apply clenora gel on the ulcer twice daily.
Hi lybraye user, Ulcer in mouth is a common problem. It can be caused by disturbance in digestive system, sleep patterns, stress any sharp edges, or deficiencies of vitamins, long illness as body is weak, long time medications. As the time span is just a week do not panic think abt the cause and wait ,it will be alright. It normally heals within 14 days. Take ample sleep, stress free ,improve upon stomach ailment if any. Thanks.