I am 27 year old and my weight is 35 kg. I am not able to eat more. I think whatever I eat it not absorb in my body I am very depress about my weight. Please help me what should I do? What medicine I should take?

You please take Aristozyme syrup half an hour before each meal. Take Good protein diet. Do Aerobic exercises. Take more chapatis with each meal. Continue effort along with antiworm treatment.
lybrate-user its important to maintain to average weight and as you mentioned here its suggest that you are under weight, so I would recommend you to consult any medicine doctor for the whole body checkup and try to find out the physiological reason of our low weight, if there is any physiological reason then take course of treatment because low weight not only affect immunity but also lower our confidence level and reduce our performance in work and also effect our decision making capacity but if doctor suggest that you are fine physiologically and have no reason for low weight then must consult any good psychologist because there are several psychological factors, which create stress and make bad impact on overall health.