My mother had giddiness in early morning and when waking up from bed and had neck and ear pains.

My mother had giddiness in early morning and when waking ...
Dear Lybrate User, As you mentioned your mother condition, it may be associated with cervical Spondylitis or may be with high blood pressure which need to rule out by investigation like X Ray and some blood tests. Also cause can be rule out by detail history. So do share more history and reports for further clinical assistance. At home she can do movement exercise, also avoid fermented and soar stuffs. Use Rumon / Rhumalyn Oil or Liniment for local use. For any further clinical assistance kindly revert back to me accordingly. Thanking You.