I have strong knowledge on common things but I am very sensitive, I am worried about what is going in future, I am totally depressed about my nostalgy, I am love failure but I am open minded and optimist, my attitude is never give up type, tell me how to get success, please suggest me to helpful forward my life better way.

I have strong knowledge on common things but I am very se...
Hi lybrate-user ,As you r an intellectual person you need to think firstly about yrself wat r you doing for urself look invest urself it will give you best interest. N as you r in love failure so I do not think because in exam you have to give 3 tyms interns then result come n on the basis of one incident you can not conclude or make result of your life. U need to do meditation firstly try to control your mind the positivty will come in urself n no need to worry its just common be positive for your life you will get a superb partner god bless you good luck.
Your optimistic approach to life is very good. In order to be successful you need to have a purpose. You already are open minded. So carry on being happy and helpful to everyone. Make sure to enjoy every day. Your never give up attitude might also reward you in sports.