I got removal of wisdom teeth 2 days back. Lower teeth last teeth right side. Got two stitching. Can I eat Dal, groundnuts?

I got removal of wisdom teeth 2 days back. Lower teeth la...
yes, but is advisable to have cold [ room temperature] food. and soft food.
U can eat dal avoid hard things n nuts.
No hot and hard things rest all you can.
yes you can eat from healthy teeth which will not put lot of stress on your teeth
Groundnuts and other hard food stuffs you can avoid for now as it may forcefully go inside socket and can create problem, dal and other soft diet will be okay until stiches are removed. Little warm saline rinse at home 2-3 times daily for next 3-4 days will further adjuvant to your oral hygiene as you may not be able to brush properly on the extracted side. THANK YOU.
You can eat. Once you eat you gargle with mouthwash or plain water.
No groundnuts .u can eat dal when it's cold. Soft liquid diet. For total 5 days since the day of extraction. And do as dentist advice you. U would be able to eat after stitches are removed. That is after 7 days. Please continue antibiotics for total of 5 days. Don't rinse spit. Smoke or have alcohol. Till stitches are removed. Take care .don't have anything that is hot for next 5 days.
No eat a soft semisolid cold diet for another 3-4 days.
Yes. You can but do gargling.
Any thing you like.
Hello Lybrate user, two days after any sugery in our oral cavity you can have anything you want. Just try to keep the surgical area clean. Hope this helps.
Hello Mr. lybrate-user, You can eat anything you want. But be careful with hot and spicy food as it can cause burning sensation when it touches the site of the surgery! Also till your doctor tells you to, try consciously to not chew on the side of the surgery! This is a routine procedure and it should heal well and fast if taken care properly Take Care!
Yes you can eat dal or soft food.
After 48 hrs u can take ur normal diet..but not hard food stuff as it may increase the pain..otherwise u can take normal diet..