I am 28 years and mother of two. In April 2017 my weight was 54 kg and and now i.e August 2017 my weight is 61 kg. I am not able to understand why my weight is constantly increasing? I am not eating any types of junk foods. I regularly do 15-20 Mins Exercise. My diet is very simple like eating Salads, Fruits, 2 slice of wheat bread with milk, dal and green vegetables. So I request you to please reply

Check for your Stress level and sleep pattern. If your stress level is high (Physical / mental) or went to sleep in late hours or have Disturbed sleep. During stress, our breath becomes shallow .that leads to low oxygen concentration of the body. That results in low muscle percentage and higher fat percentage. Correct your things: like practice deep breath whenever you are stressed or at least 5 times a day. Improve your sleep pattern. Went to sleep by 10: 00 PM. Keep following healthy eating pattern. And also, go for Thyroid Profile test.