Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 23 years old my but my body growth is like as of 15 year old boy small face small ear thin bones of limbs short stature can suggest that whether I must show to doctor or its normal.

1 Doctor Answered
You definitely need to meet endocrinologist. Do it soon, so that endocrinologist gets time to work with medicines before it goes too late.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.