I have a infection in my tooth. My dentist suggest me to have root canal. He has clean my tooth twice and done a temporary filling. But still I have a unbearable pain continuously till the ear. I am taking enzoflam very often 3 times a days kindly help me.

I have a infection in my tooth. My dentist suggest me to ...
Yes it is absolutely normal that the tooth may pain for few days, take the antibiotics properly.
You can take tramadol tablets with all precautions to reduce pain. Sometimes during root canal pain persists longer than expected. Have faith in your dentist. Soon it will go permanently.
if the cavity is on the pulp ... that means its a root canal ... kindly get it done .. you will be relieved of pain .. at times .. i also give temporary filling to my patients .. but i tell my patients that if there is pain over the temporary filling it only means that it is irreversible pulpitis .. that is cavity is too deep to withstand only filling would need a root canal treatment ...