My son is 3 years 5 months old. He hits himself and becomes aggressive and behaves violently he hits his head on the wall, he hits his throat stomach and so. So we consulted a pediatrician and through EEG we came to know that he is having abnormal epilepsy activity. He is taking EPTOIN, piracetam and VALPARIN syrup from july but it continues the same and it is becoming really worse please help me and suggest us what to do to stop this?

Hi, I read your problem. Your son unfortunately has seizure disorder. These disorders need a lot of patience from the side of physicians and neurologists and most of it is born by the parents. He might have behavioral disturbances which are not uncommon in seizure disorder. Adding an antipsychotic agent (serotonin dopaminergic) agent might help. I suggest you consult psychiatrist along with neurologist too. We wish well for your son and do not worry there are people who have been trained in the same. All the best.