I have completed my 8 th month pregnancy n I am facing itching problem any where in my body can you please tell me the reason of this itching.

I have completed my 8 th month pregnancy n I am facing it...
Hello, Itching during pregnancy is common in pregnancy because of the increased blood supply to the skin, so mild itching is not a subject to be worried about but if you feel severe itching, it indicates abnormal condition of live, needs investigation. Tk care.
ther was not any type of issue by pregnancy some times some hormonal changes cause allergies. so don't worry about it. takes advise for any good dermalogist near about you
Hi lybrate-user, if it's itching without any rash, it's common in pregnancy and nothin to be worried about. But ,if it's associated with a rash do visit a Dermatologist for the same. U can apply a good moisturiser to get rid of the itch like Venusia lotion, Vit E based lotion.
The foetus in the womb there are hormonal changes which occur in many apply yastimadhu oil or bio oil it will decrease after after some days avoid spicy food.