Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. InderpreetYour feedback matters!
In sun I'm getting darker day by day I have oily skin. And pimple on my face but can I get rid of these problems ?
More popularly known ads haldi, almost Indian dish has dash of turmeric, adding a therapeutic touch.
Best prescription for case of Diabetes and leprosy. its also a carminative tonic –blood-purifier and vermicide. It is used in treating Jaundice, infection of liver, flu, cholesterol problem, etc…More effectively so in combination with fenugreek, jeera, Tulsi n pepper.
How to use:
Common cold: Turmeric powder added to boiled water and inhaled
Dry cough: A pinch of turmeric powder added to hot cows milk and taken early in the morning
Skin problem: Juice of raw turmeric applied externally
Intestinal warms: 20 drops of raw turmeric juice, mixed with a
pinch of salt taken first thing in the morning daily for 3-4 days
Anemia: A teaspoon each of raw turmeric juice and honey mixed together and taken every morning for a month
Asthma : A teaspoon of turmeric powder added to a glass of milk, taken twice or thrice daily
I have black spots on penile pink skin and it getting big panic to me whenever I saw them ,is it be big problem? Although I don't have any infection problem or rashes on that just skin getting to black instead of pink, pleases suggest me good solution.
I have hair fall problem. Dark circles dry n dull skin. Muscles pain I am not able to conclude all these symptoms for a common problem. I have gone for thyroid test. But d results were normal.
The skin is the largest organ in the body and the first to be affected by any condition, be it good or bad. As it is said, a close look at the skin can tell all about the overall health of the person.
Age spots are little, flat, brown spots that are an indication of serious underlying conditions. They are most common on the face, neck and hands. With regular metabolism, the free radical damage in the body produces lipofuscin. This accumulates, leading to gradual destruction of the body's cells including vital organs like liver, brain and heart. These brown age spots are therefore a cause of concern and should be attended to immediately.
The good news, however, is that there are ways to prevent and even reverse these age spots. It not only has cosmetic benefits, but improves overall health by reducing and eliminating wastes. Read on to know some common, effective ways to beat these spots. The treatment works on two levels that is general where the whole body is covered and topical where skin is worked upon.
- Diet: Eat a diet rich in fiber, containing fruits and vegetables, raw nuts and seeds. This will provide various minerals, vitamins, antioxidants and other nutrients for your body. Avoid animal based proteins, fried oily foods, excessive sugars and salt and processed foods. Quit smoking and limit alcohol intake.
- Exercise: A good workout helps to remove toxins, thereby reducing the likelihood of age spots appearing in the first place. It can also help reverse the effects of ageing that has already set in.
- Stay hydrated: While moisturizers do have a good role to play, it cannot hydrate the body from within. Plenty of water is required also to flush out toxins and wastes from the body, which can accelerate ageing.
- Topical: In addition to general measures, the following topical measures are useful in beating the age spots.
- Cleansing the skin: Skin is constantly exposed to dust and heat and pollution and frequent cleaning, even with plain water, will work wonders.
- Scrubbing the skin: A good scrub, be it from the shelves or made at home, is a good effective way to further clean the skin of dead cells and making way for fresh cells to emerge.
- Sun Protection: It is believed that 90% of the skin damage happens due to exposure to sun. Using a sunscreen goes a long way in preventing skin damage including spots, dark circles and even cancer.
- Moisturizing the skin: Using honey, glycerin, or any other product that hydrates the skin will have long-term benefits in reducing ageing.
- Antioxidant creams: There are proven creams and natural products that contain antioxidants and control ageing of the skin, thereby reducing age spots. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.