My mouth is smelling .I don't know what I do? Can you please tell me why is happening?

My mouth is smelling .I don't know what I do? Can you ple...
Dear Lybrate user, bad breath can be due to a decayed tooth, excessive plaque deposits leading to gum infection, reduced salivary secretions or an unclean tongue (90% of the cases). Brush twice daily and pay special attention to cleaning your tongue properly, rinse your mouth after every meal, use a mouthwash twice daily for 15 days. Sugar free gums like orbit help in promoting saliva production and freshen your breath. Mint leaves (pudina) and fennel seeds (saunf) are natural mouth fresheners. Vist your dentist at least twice a year to get a full mouth scaling and polishing/professional cleaning done because plaque deposits and gum infection do not go away by normal brushing.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night use betadine mouth wash drink plenty of water.
Hey lybrate-user! You need to brush properly and maintain proper oral hygiene. If possible visit a dentist and get a scaling done and also get a routine check up to see if all is good :-)
Nothing can be said without checking your mouth. If some tooth is decayed since long time there can be swelling or it may be due to some infection.
You will need scaling and polishing every six months. If the infection is below the gums you will additionally require root planing too.
It could be due to dirty teeth or decay in teeth can also lead to foul smell.
It is case of inflammation of gums visit your dentist for cleaning once and then maintain it by apply hexigel on gums fir a week and also rinse with chlohex mouthwash teice daily for a week.
Professional cleaning and polishing use mouthwash floss daily use sugar free chewing gum after meals.
Bad breath may occur due to number of causes. It might be due to improper oral hygiene, due to some illness like diabetes, it can also occur if you are on certain medications. If it is due to improper oral hygiene then get scaling done by a dental hygienist.
There are few reasons like Bleeding from gums Caries in teeth Pyorrhea Postnasal drooping. Disturbed gastric system The treatment will be according to the cause so consult.
Start brushing after each meal, get a scaling done from a dentist every 6 months and your problem shall be solved.