I am female suffering from pcos and thyroid I want to undergo for laser hair removal procedure for unwanted hair please tell me price for the procedure and success rate in my case .thanks.

I am female suffering from pcos and thyroid I want to und...
Laser hair reduction procedure for unwanted hair helps in reducing the hair by almost 80% or even more. The cost depends on the area which needs to be targeted. Since you have PCOS and thyroid you might require few more sessions. If the hormone levels are within normal limits then the effect of laser will be even more better.
Dear lybrate-user! Do not do the removal ofhairs, the histriusm or hair growth is due to hormonal problem - pcod / thyroid. Once if you start to remove it will trouble you more and gets grwoing more and more. Better consult the homoepathy and take treatment, all your problems could be solved very easily.