Hi. As your on birth control pills the chances of having pregnancy is very less unless you missed your tablet in between.
That too last day before your period date the chances are very less. Mostly egg releases between 12-16 day of your cycle.
If you want any clear details about it please contact through online consultation thank you.
Hi. lybrate-user,u can take multivitamin and vitamin c everyday in the morning. Empty stomach is better. But if you think your not comfortable can take 1-2 hours before lunch or dinner. But best absorption of vit c is on empty stomach.
For pcod, eat healthy food, avoid fat, oily and fast foods.
Exercise everyday 1-2 hours.
your weight 85 kgs means your overweight. Reduce 5-6 kgs minimum and your cycles become regular and improves your pcod. I can guide you better if you give me a clear picture of your symptoms considering pcod.
Is your tsh under control. What about your hb. I need details of the case.
In the meanwhile follow this 1. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it. U should eat whatever your mother or grandparent eat in bfast. I mean to say whatever is your traditional food. If punjabi eat paratha, if belongs to south then take idli/ dosa etc. (preferably within 10 mins of waking up). No only biscuits or rusk will not do. 2. Don't overeat 3. Don't take tea empty stomach. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic) or any seasonal fruit or soaked almonds and a glass of plain water first thing in the morning
4. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits, a handful of peanuts, any fresh n seasonal fruit (eat whole fruit not juice), a cup of curd/milk etc
5. Take simple food like rice n dal in dinner. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep.
6. Maintain active life style7. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods, carbonated beverages
8. Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. 9. Drink lot of water.10. Everyday preferably sleep on same time
11. Take 1tsp of ghee in bfast, lunch n dinner.
Exercise in the form of yoga, cycling, swimming, gym etc.
For more details, you can consult me.
Hi lybrate-user. I understand your problem but I need clear details about your period date, then I can say about the chances of having pregnancy or not. If you missed your period for more than a month then get a pregnancy test. U can take the online consultation to further discuss about the case.