Follow this 1. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it. U should eat whatever your mother or grandparent eat in bfast. I mean to say whatever is your traditional food. If punjabi eat paratha, if belongs to south then take idli/ dosa etc.
2. Don't overeat 3. Don't take tea empty stomach. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic) or any seasonal fruit or soaked almonds and a glass of plain water first thing in the morning (preferably within 10 mins of waking up). No only biscuits or rusk will not do. 4. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of mixed dry fruits, a handful of peanuts, any fresh n seasonal fruit (eat whole fruit not juice), a cup of curd/milk etc
5. Take simple food like rice n dal in dinner. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep.
6. Maintain active life style7. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods, carbonated beverages
8. Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. 9. Drink lot of water.10. Everyday preferably sleep on same time
11. Take 1tsp of ghee in bfast, lunch n dinner.
Exercise in the form of yoga, cycling, swimming, gym etc.
Till lock down do suryanamaskar.
homeopathy is a very effective for this problem n has very encouraging results. For more details, you can consult me.
Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MS Ayurveda
Ayurvedic Doctor, Haldwani
Hello lybrate-user, continue your treatment and complete your course of treatment and along with treatment diet which may suggested from your doctor is very necessary along with treatment,
and along with medication include anu tail nasal drop in your medication, anu tail stimulates your pituitary gland and help in maintaining le value,
diet+ exercise + correct routine + medication = complete cure.
MBBS, Master of surgery, Certificate course in obstetrics ultrasound
Dronis is a contraceptive pill, which means you canât get pregnant till the time you are in dronis! plus itâs also used to regularise the cycles in women suffering from pcod. So basically you get your periods on time due to dronis and donât get pregnant either, both happening together. So youâll have to stop dronis to get pregnant and also consult your gynaecologist whoâll help you deal with your pcod problem without dronis! take care.
"also the usg pelvis is normal for? Pcod. From your question its not clear that your sonography is normal or pcos.
Homeopathy is a very effective for this problem n has very encouraging results. And homeopathic medicines are safe and do not have any side effects at all.
Get your thyroid levels checked. If they are high, they need to be treated accordingly. Take ovabless tablets twice daily after food for 6 months and t krimson 35 for 21 days for 3 cycles. Also try to reduce your weight with healthy lifestyle and diet.