My father is having problem of frequent Urination. He is not having any other disease or disorder. Please Suggest any specific ayurvedic medicine for it. Thanks.

My father is having problem of frequent Urination. He is ...
Hello Lybrate user As you asked about your father's problems related to his frequent urination I would like to advise you to consult Urologist for complete diagnosis and proper treatment. He may use the following Ayurveda medicines as given below. 1- Gokshuradi Guggulu ---2tabs Chandra prabha vati ---1 tab twice daily with warm water after meals. 2- Chandanasav ---20 ml twice daily with water after meals. He may use for 10 days. If he feels better result then continue it for 3 month otherwise consult any local Urologist.
Dear Patient, frequent urination is normally a first sign of Diabetes. Please get his Urine checked along with HBA1C as fasting and PP sugar report cannot be very conclusive since you have mentioned he has no other condition. Also evaluate his prostrate with an ultrasound as it may be mildly enlarged. The medications suggested by the other physician can be helpful.