After I had sex for the first time on 28 March my most fertile days. My stomach is getting bigger it seems like a pregnant one completely swelled and rounded but my urine test showed negative .in may I have done beta hcg also it shows negative. Then now in July I had two ultrasounds with a gap of week they were also negative. My periods come every month but they last for 1 and a half day only whereas before intercourse I always had periods for 4-5 days .my stomach is too bulging which makes me worry and I always feel pulse in it. Please suggest me some medicine to regulate my periods I had taken one bottle of himalaya evecare but no effect was seen .is m pregnant or a hormonal imbalance please help me I don't want to be pregnant. Suggest me medicine. Earlier I was having flat stomach.

After I had sex for the first time on 28 March my most fe...
Getting a big or swollen stomach is not always means that you are pregnant so please stop getting tense over it. You have to visit a gynaecologist so as to get physically examined to find out the cause of irregular periods and please share the report of sonography also. Your gynaecologist would advise you certain tests which you should get done. Mean while go for walk and do yoga) exercises.