Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously

I am 21 years old. I have cycle of usually 32 days which varies after 2 months and sometimes it becomes 28 days and sometimes 30 but it is within 32 days always. I had my period on 24th June. I had unprotected sex with my husband on 3rd July. After that I had bleeding on 21st June (that means after 27 days from my last period). I did not had breast tenderness. Usually I have heavy bleeding always which lasts for at least 5 to 6 days (probably 5).But this time it was not so heavy but not so light also (much lighter than my heavy periods). It lasted for 4 days. On 6th day I had brown mucus (egg white consistency). Please tell me is it periods or implantation bleeding. I don't want to get pregnant now as I am also studying. Please reply soon.

I am 21 years old. I have cycle of usually 32 days which ...
Hi lybrate-user! the best way to know whether it's pregnancy or implantation bleed is to test for pregnancy. You can do a pregnancy test at home using the kits available in market over the counter. If you still have doubt then a blood test B Hcg or an ultrasound can be done to be sure. I think you should try a urine pregnancy test at home first and if it's negative you can relax.