My teeth are yellow in colour and I want to get white teeth. Please give any suggestions to my problem.

Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night avoid coloured foodstuffs.
Dear lybrate user, although the natural tooth color cannot be altered completely, yet if you are not satisfied with the color of your teeth, you may choose to get bleaching treatment or zoom whitening treatment for your teeth. Certain external stains on the teeth due to coffee, tobacco, plaque etc can also be removed by scaling and polishing treatment. Do keep in mind that bleaching and whitening treatments are not permanent and they need to be repeated on a yearly basis or after 6 months depending on your oral habits and hygiene status.
You will need to go for scaling and polishing every six months.
Treatment depends on problem. If your teeth shade is yellowish then bleaching is best option if its due to fluoride stain then go for veenering.
Brush twice daily properly with proper tooth paste & brush. Clean tooth with the water after food. Do not drink coffee or tea more time. Avoid tobacco. Every 6th month visit dentist for Scaling treatment. By Scaling your natural color can be seen. If you want more white teeth then Tooth Bleaching or tooth Veneering the other treatment options.
Hello lybrate-user Yellow teeth can become white by doing cleaning polishing procedure. If you want more white teeth then we can go for bleaching procedure. Regards
First eradicate the causes like excessive tea drinking, bleeding from gums, smoking etc. And then go to a dentist and get scaling done. As tar formation is a very big reason and cannot be removed otherwise.
Brush atlst 3 times daily. At night brush with baking soda and rinse your mouth with lemon water. Rub your teeth with lemon slice. Chew few holy basil leaves in the morning. Use mouth wash having hydrogen per oxide but don't swallow it. Make a paste of neem leaves and apply on your teeth. Use whitening toothpaste. Must visit to your dentist atlst twice in a year.
Kindly get cleaning /polishing done. By dentist .or else you could go in for bleaching as well.
Go for scaling and polishing your teeth and if required than need to go for bleaching procedure.
Deep cleaning, polishing along with whitening (bleaching) procedures and / or artificial enamel Cause of discoloration – Smoking, coffee, tea, drugs, aging, staining food (wine, blueberry, etc) genetics. The regularly through good oral hygiene practices. Kindly consult a dentist in person for further suggestion. We need more investigations with clinical examination to decide upon treatment. You may need yellow bacterial film called “plaque” that occurs naturally in your mouth can build up if not removed filling and / or capping. Advance procedures can be done with laser. Use Snowdent tooth paste for whitening until then. Apply SNOWDENT paste on the teeth. Wait for 10 to 15 min .Then brush your teeth with the same paste. Applying it overnight for better results. You may consult me in person.
Go for scaling and polishing followed by professional teeth whitening (bleaching of teeth).
Start brushing after each meal and get a scaling and whitening done from a dentist.
Get scaling done with bleaching.