I have a very embarrassing problem. I am 25 years old and a virgin but my foreskin on my penis does not come down when erect and if I try to pull it down forcefully it pains a lot one time I managed to pull it down and my penis started paining like hell for days The problem is my foreskin covers the tip of my penis when erect also and it's opening goes a little sideways as in my penis tip is covered and the opening of the skin is towards the right covering it and it's not coming down have tried a lot of time but either to much pain or no result even with cream or oil or vasling please advise as to what do I do as I fear sex will be very painful if this problem does not go.

I have a very embarrassing problem. I am 25 years old and...
Hi, nothing to worry. Just visit your local surgeon and he might advise you for circumcision, that's a small surgery procedure, within a day you will be discharge. And after 2-4 weeks you can indulge in sexual act also. Don't think too much, and make a visit Thanks Good luck.