Hello doctor. I have a question regarding my mom. She was diagnosed with osteoporosis before a year. She has disc in back and neck also. Now she has pain in right shoulder and can not move her arm properly nor can do any heavy work with this arm. She faces problem during sleep also. She cannot sleep on right side due to shoulder and it feels as if something heavy has been placed on her shoulder. Doctor did xray and gave medicine bt no improvement. please suggest what to do.

Hello doctor. I have a question regarding my mom. She was...
Hello Lybrate user, sir the disk of neck might cause nerve compression which leads to improper nerve supply to the shoulder joint because of which the muscles of arm started getting less nutrition supply and started getting weak. Shoulder PAIN 1.Hot Fermentation over the painful shoulder for 10-15 min. Twice a day 2.Active shoulder movements within the painfree range. 10 reps 3.Wall press with shoulder anteriorly and sideways. 10 sec hold and 10 reps 4.Ultrasonic therapy over the painful point 5.Electrotherapy for 15-18 mins over the painful shoulder. 6.Precaution: Avoid sleeping on the affected shoulder, Avoid lifting any weight with the affected shoulder.