Hello, I use to have a normal menstrual periods, but from last three months I didn't get my periods due to which I am putting on weight, facing acne problem, for few days suffered from unbearable itching in vagina consulted a gynaecologist she gave me clingen forte and that was cured, discussed regarding my periods so she ask me to go through TSH, USG and pregnancy test. Pregnancy was negative, TSH was 3.20, prolactin was 15.47, and the doctor informed there is a Hormonal imbalance causing polycystic ovaries disease she gave a medicine to be taken (name don't remember) for 5 days after which I will get my periods and advised me to come on 2nd day of my period so that she can prescribe me 21 days medicine. But still I didn't get my periods after taking that medicine, it's been almost 10 days. Please help me as what should I do.

Hello,
I use to have a normal menstrual periods, but from...
If your Gynaecologist has given you meprate or primolut N to induce your periods you will get your periods in a few days time ,and along with that you should be taking antibiotics to resolve infection. More importantly you need to loose weight ,and do regular physical activity, like gyming, yoga etc and take a balanced healthy diet rich in green vegetables fruits and milk in small portions every four hours.