You should eat a healthy diet rich in minerals, vitamins and proteins since the nutrients you take in are going to have a direct impact on the way the penis works. You must use a moisturizer on the genital to avoid redness and irritation of the skin. Also, you should measure it before starting out the process so that you can monitor the results when you practice the exercises.
Eat Enough Protein at Every Meal. Consuming an adequate amount of protein is extremely important. Engage in Regular Exercise. Avoid Sugar and Refined Carbs. Learn to Manage Stress. Consume Healthy Fats. Avoid Overeating and Undereating. Drink Green Tea. Eat Fatty Fish Often.
Diploma In Gastroenterology, Diploma In Dermatology, BHMS
Bromocriptine and cabergoline are also used to treat hyperprolactinemia with no known cause. Hypothyroidism is treated with synthetic thyroid hormone, which should bring prolactin levels back to normal. If high prolactin levels are caused by prescription medications, other types of medications can be explored.
Diploma In Postpartum Depression, Formerly , House Job , Gynecology, MBBS
Hi! You need to start medication to deal with your hormonal symptoms. First of all get your hormones checked up. On second day of periods, get your FSH, LH, PROLACTIN,THYROID PROFILE, INSULIN. Then along with medication you need to start exercise and diet control. Cannot eat maida based items. The treatment takes about 1 year.
Are you constipated.
Do the following this will help you in both acidity as well as reducing weight
1. Lose weight. Obesity is the leading cause of GERD/ Acidity. Don't Overeat
2. Don't take tea empty stomach. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic) or any seasonal fruit or soaked almonds and a glass of water first thing in the morning (within 10 mins of waking up). No only biscuits or rusk will not do. 3. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it.
4. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits, a handful of peanuts, any fresh n seasonal fruit, a cup of curd/milk etc
5. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep.
6. Maintain active life style
7. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods, Acidic foods, like tomatoes and citrus, Carbonated beverages
8. Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. It contains a lot of fiber which will help reduce tendency for constipation
9. Drink lot of water.
10. Take half cup of cold milk when you feel acidity, it will help. Curd is good for u.
11. Everyday preferably sleep on same time
12. Elevate your bed. Raising the head of your bed six to eight inches can help gravity keep gastric acid down in your stomach.
Exercise in the form of yoga, cycling, Swimming, gymming, walking etc.
This is for long term results But for now to bring your digestive system back on track you need to take medicines. For that I need more details, you can consult me.
MD-Ayurveda, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine & Surgery (BAMS)
Many doctors recommend testosterone replacement therapy as a way to restore testosterone levels back to normal. The replacement therapy involves intra-muscular injections every two weeks, testosterone patches or testosterone gels. Restoring testosterone levels using custom-compounded bioidentical hormone replacement therapy is still a controversial topic due to its association with pharmacy compounding methodology, safety and efficacy claims.
Fortunately, Ayurveda believe that bio-identical hormones are expected to have the same benefits and risks as conventional chemically and synthetic hormones.
MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, FCPS, DGO, Diploma of the Faculty of Family Planning (DFFP)
Most of medical problems need personally taking detailed medical history and examination with need of reports sometimes so meet concerned doctor-Gynecologist.
For weight management if want to join scientific practical programme have to register through me.