Dear Lybrateuser, - At your age your pain could be due to acidity, anxiety or sedentary habit
- avoid fried, spicy & junk food
- chew your food well, do not skip meals, have meals on time, have 4-5 small meals rather than three large meals, have dinner 2-3 hrs before bedtime
- have syrup gelusil, 2 teaspoonful three times a day half an hour after meals
- have 7-8 glasses of water for proper digestion
- do regular exercise including yoga & deep breathing for 5-10 min in the morning to keep your body & mind fit.
9 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis and Heart Attack treatment