Dear lybrate-user, as I can understand from your complaints you r suffering from motion sickness
. It is very common. Tp prevent it:
- Keep motion to a minimum. For example, sit in the front of a car, over the wing of a plane, on deck in the middle of a boat.
- Breathe fresh air if possible. For example, open a car window
- Close your eyes and try to sleep
- .Do not read or watch a film. It is advisable not to stare at moving objects such as waves or other cars. Instead, look ahead, a little above the horizon, at a fixed place.
- Avoid heavy meals or alcohol before and during travelling.
- avoid spicy or fatty food.
- On long journeys, break the journey to have some fresh air, drink some cold water and if possible, take a short walk.
For severe problm ,and treatment followup privately. Good luck