Maintain a healthier lifestyle!
Explore Natural Products recommended by Top Health Experts.

Whenever I am traveling in the bus or car in this travelling time I am suffering from vomiting. So please help me.

Dear lybrate-user, as I can understand from your complaints you r suffering from motion sickness. It is very common. Tp prevent it:

•  Keep motion to a minimum. For example, sit in the front of a car, over the wing of a plane, on deck in the middle of a boat.
  •   Breathe fresh air if possible. For example, open a car window
  •  Close your eyes and try to sleep
  •  .Do not read or watch a film. It is advisable not to stare at moving objects such as waves or other cars. Instead, look ahead, a little above the horizon, at a fixed place.
  • Avoid heavy meals or alcohol before and during travelling.
  • avoid spicy or fatty food.
  • On long journeys, break the journey to have some fresh air, drink some cold water and if possible, take a short walk.

For severe problm ,and treatment followup privately. Good luck

This condition is commonly called as travelling sickness, it May be Genetic or motion induced Homeopathic medicine plays a vital role in treating travelling sickness permanently Some of the medicine I would suggest Are cocolus indicus or ipecac If this medicine still don't help you ping me, I will help you.

Book appointment with top doctors for Vomiting treatment