Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi. I have some kind of skin allergy between my legs. It kind of fungal infection. That's what I think. It feels very irritating and I always want to itch it. Please suggest me the medicine. I don't want to visit a doctor.

3 Doctors Answered
If its fungal infection apply Zimig cream in day time and candid b in night for 10 days.
1 person found this helpful
It could be fungal infection .keep the skin dry ,do not apply any cream. You should consult a dermatologist for an accurate diagnosis so that proper treatment can be advised.
Antifungal ointment is required for it.for severe infection, oral antifungal medications r required. Maintain hygiene and keep the skin clean and dry
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.

Book appointment with top doctors for Allergy treatment

View fees, clinic timings and reviews