Dr. I am 18 years old. I have oily skin having some dark spot also. So I want to reduce it and get fair skin so should I use anti tan facial or papaya facial for this.

Dr. I am 18 years old. I have oily skin having some dark ...
Hi, you can apply mixture of haldi+nimbu+besan +tomato thrice in a week and apply curd daily 10 mins before bathing and avoid fatty ,oily food and drink lots of water, fruits and wash your face with water only thrice in a day.
You can use berberis aquefolium Q both internally (10 drops in some water 3 times daily) and externally for facewash (15 drops into 1glass water. It will clear your complexion. Take natrum mur 1m 3pellets only once for your oily skin.
In order to enhance your skin you need to take care of your skin from outside. You may use a cream or moisturizer that contains Alpha Hydroxy Acid's (AHA's) like glycolic acid, lactic acid etc. AHA's exfoliate superficial dead skin cells and renew it with newer younger cells. Continued use of AHA's keeps skin in a state of continued renewal. This renewed skin is healthier, lighter and brighter. You may also opt for a few sessions of chemical peeling, particularly glycolic peel, from nearest approachable dermatologist. Glycolic peel utilizes a higher concentration of glycolic acid as compared to that present in creams/ moisturizers. The concentration that is available in peels is 20%, 35% 50% and 70%. Whereas creams contain just 6%, 8% or 10% of glycolic acid. I also suggest you to use a broad spectrum sunscreen, throughout the day. It should have both UVA as well as UV B coverage. Regular use of broad spectrum sunscreen would prevent tanning and also delay skin ageing i.e appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Some sunscreens are also fortified with vitamin C which has skin lightening as well as antiageing properties. Besides topical creams and chemical peeling sessions you may also take a few sessions of microdermabrasion to achieve the desired results. I suggest you to visit a dermatologist in your vicinity for more details and the needful. Regards.