I have negative thoughts of heart attack. I am referring a psychiatrist, so I don't get these negative thoughts. I just wanted to ask you, if I think about it. It doesn't impact my health. Because I am very worried. I have anxiety disorder as consulted by doctor.

I have negative thoughts of heart attack. I am referring ...
lybrate-user first try to solve the problems you're facing with try to dhyana early in morning share your thoughts and problems with family and friends be calm and positive try to read books especially who achieved in there life who have you like problems take saraswatharista with gold maha kalyana gruthA tab bramhi vati all twice daily.
Take counselling session and you can also go for homeopathic treatment. This will treat the root cause of your disease. Regards
Dear Lybrate user, Anxiety disorders are a category of mental disorders characterized by feelings of anxiety and fear, where anxiety is a worry about future events and fear is a reaction to current events. These feelings may cause physical symptoms, such as a racing heart and shakiness. There are a number of anxiety disorders: including generalized anxiety disorder, a specific phobia, social anxiety disorder, separation anxiety disorder, agoraphobia, and panic disorder among others. While each has its own characteristics and symptoms, they all include symptoms of anxiety. Anxiety medicines alone cannot cure anxiety disorders mainly because medicines do not alter behavior. Behavior change and Continuous practice of the changed behavior cure anxiety. I suggest anxiety education, progressive counseling and progressive psychotherapy. I assure you complete cure. I need to know more about your anxiety so that I will be able to diagnose it properly and provide you tips to overcome and manage your anxiety. Take care.