Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Madhuri TetgureYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Our family physician personally recommended dr Madhuri Tetgure. she is really like god send person. she doesn't just randomly prescribes medicines, but first properly diagnoses the problem. I was diagnosed with constipation. Even in case of emergency, the staff is always willing to help. dr Madhuri Tetgure had all the amenities, a patient requires. I feel much better after the treatment she gave. I am glad that I visited her clinic for the recovery.
Our family physician personally recommended Dr Madhuri Tetgure. She is really like god send person. She doesn't just randomly prescribes medicines, but first properly diagnoses the problem. I was diagnosed with constipation. Even in case of emergency, the staff is always willing to help. Dr Madhuri Tetgure had all the amenities, a patient requires. I feel much better after the treatment she gave. I am glad that I visited herclinic for the recovery.
It was getting very difficult for me to cope with my problem of acne and pimples as it was very painful .I was in too much pain, but even after consulting a number of doctors, I was not getting any relief. Then i consulted dr Madhuri tetgure and fortunately got the desired results. She is a great doctor. The overall cleanliness in the clinic Mumbai was amazing
Dr. Madhuri Tetgure provides answers that are professional, saved my life and helped me improve my health. hello dr. can you give me your clinic address,so that i want consulting to you
Erectile dysfunction is a serious problem prevalent among men across the world. It is a disorder that records a higher percentage with the passing age. Erectile dysfunction or ED is treated as a social taboo, for most people think of it as a sign of lower masculinity. However, it is only a condition that may arise from a wide spectrum of reasons and is curable. While some medications involve the risk of side effects, homeopathy rules out this additional risk in its attempts of treating erectile dysfunction. Homeopathy carefully looks for the underlying causes leading to sexual incapacity in men and will, therefore, remedy the problem from its root cause.
Most common symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction :-
1. Difficulty in achieving an erection.
2. Inability to perform in bed as the person ejaculates way before culmination and is unable to maintain an erection.
The following homeopathic medicines are known to treat instances of Erectile Dysfunction:-
1. Nux Vomica can better your sex life- Nux Vomica is prescribed by doctors to treat mild cases of erectile dysfunction. A dysfunction caused due to lack of rest, work pressure and a demanding competitive world can be treated with the use of Nux Vomica.
2. Caladium can be effective- Many people suffer from sexual weakness due to their bad habits. Addiction of any kind might impair your sex life. People who consume tobacco should take Caladium to counter the ills of erectile dysfunction. People who are not aroused even after foreplay or oral sex should resort to this effective medicine. It is also known to treat apparent impotence resulting from acute psychological stress.
3. Selenium can help you get an erection- Patients requiring selenium feel the pangs of sexual desire but face a weak or slow erection to consummate their desires. They experience fatigue after having sex or might even turn irritable after intercourse. Involuntary passage of seminal fluid during sleep, urination and pooping are some of the symptoms Selenium takes care of.
4. Lycopodium can help you regain confidence in bed- This medication is prescribed by many professional homeopathic practitioners. It is a sought after medicine in the world of homeopathy. In younger adults, erectile dysfunction could be the result of very frequent or rather regular masturbation. Indulging in random sexual activities can also lead to premature ejaculation. Lycopodium helps these cases. However, in older men, the presence of sex drive might be unaffected but there is insufficient erection to have intercourse. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Almost everyone experiences a skin infection at some point of time or the other. A skin infection can be defined as any change to the skin that affects its look, colour or texture. It may or may not be accompanied by pain and itchiness. While some skin infections clear up on their own, others need medication. Homeopathy is a holistic form of treatment that addresses the root cause of the infection instead of only the symptoms presented. Thus it cures the disease instead of merely subduing the symptoms. Additionally, homeopathic medication has negligible side effects.
Here are a few homeopathic remedies that can be used to treat skin infections:
- Rhus Toxicodendron: This can be used to treat cases of eczema where the skin is covered in small blisters. It can also soothe the itchiness, pain and swelling that accompanies this rash. Such rashes are aggravated by cold and damp weather and can turn into herpes or uriticaria is left untreated.
- Graphites: Graphites can be used to treat a number of skin infections. It is most commonly used for dry or itchy skin, cracked corners of the mouth or eyes, blisters on the scalp and hair that breaks easily. It can also be used to treat eruptions between fingers and at joint bends.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is used primarily to treat acne and nettle rash. It can also be used to treat rashes that accompany menstruation in women and rashes due to indigestion or uterine problems.
- Sepia: Sepia is a useful homeopathic medicine for herpes and psoriasis. It can also be used to treat eczema on the hands and dry, chapped skin.
- Arsenicum: : Any skin problem that results in the thickening of skin along with itchiness and a burning sensation can be treated with Arnicum. Some such skin ailments are chronic uriticaria, psoriasis and chronic eczema. This homeopathic medicine is also used to treat pimples and nettle rash.
- Sulpher: Sulpher is a very good way to treat acne, psoriasis and eczema. It is best known for its centrifugal properties that bring symptoms up to the surface of the skin. Sulpher can also be used to treat rough skin and burning sensations caused by aggravated washing.
- Thuja: Thuja is the most effective way of treating warts and ensures that they do not recur. Its antibacterial properties make it also useful in treatments of acne, black heads, age spots, scaly skin, freckles and carbuncles.
Hi doc. Last month I got married. My husband is facing a problem of not getting erection while trying for intercourse. We consulted to a cycologist, he said this is due to anxiety. But I am not satisfied with the statement. please suggest something? Thank you.
I am suffering from premature ejaculation. I have tried kegel exercise but have not found any improvement. Kindly suggest something.
I am having cervical pain in my neck nd ligament pain in my left shoulder I have done the physiotherapy bt I am not getting any better result so can you tell me what should I do. If you say than I can mail you my all the reports.
A healthy sex life is very important for mental as well as physical health. However, due to many factors couples may face problems in their sex life, among which the primary concern is a lack of libido. This affects not only men but women as well. Let's look at some of the common factors which can cause low libido.
Usual causes of low libido:
- Mental stress, anxiety or depression
- Lack of understanding or love in a relationship
- Lack of sex drive in women after childbirth
- Erectile Dysfunction in men and reduced blood supply to the vagina for women making sex painful.
- Diabetes and hypertension in both men and women
- Hyperthyroid or hypothyroid
- Obesity and many others
Homeopathy and the treatment of low libido: Homeopathy usually treats the underlying conditions first to increase libido, but there are many other treatments to increase sex drive for men and women directly as well. Let's have a look at some of the treatments that are commonly used to treat these problems.
Lycopodium: This is one of the most common medications that are prescribed by doctors for treating low sexual libido in men. This is equally potent for young as well as old men who have problems getting or maintaining erections and thus have difficulty performing.
Natrum Muriaticum: This is a commonly prescribed medication that is usually prescribed to women who have a low sexual desire owing to dryness in the vagina. This may be caused due to underlying factors as well but the usage of natrum muraticum helps in promoting wetness helping in sexual acts.
Nux Vomica: This is a widely used homeopathic medicine which is very good for men who have erectile dysfunctions owing to bad lifestyle habits such as excess consumption of alcohol, other stimulants, rich food or suffer from immense work stress.
Arnica: It is a great remedy for men who suffer from erectile dysfunction due to exhaustion. Arnica is also useful even if a person has no erection problems and has regular morning erections but has a general aversion to sex.
Gelsemium: This is a great remedy for people who have desire but aren't able to perform due to the muscles in the penis being relaxed. Some people even tend to suffer from performance anxiety and may even suffer from diarrhea and thus Gelsemium tends to be a very potent medication in these cases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopathic.