My grandpa has problem in his back (sitika problem) and he is not able to walk (after sitika operation in year 2001 in bombay) without any support like Becker or any rigid support and he has also urine problem (ie. He has to go for toilet within 1 or 2 hour otherwise it automatically gets out) please please suggest some treatment for my grandpa.(age appr. 67)
20 years experience
Ask Free Question
1. Lie on your back. ...
2. Cross your left leg over your right so that your left ankle rests on your right knee.
3. Use your hands to grab hold of your left knee and pull it gently toward the opposite shoulder. ...
4. Hold for 15 to 30 seconds.
5. Relax, and then repeat with the other leg.
6. Repeat this cycle 2 to 4 times.
You found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Back Pain treatment