In december 2nd of 2016 I got back pain while waking up in the morning. I"ve consulted m.s. Ortho he suggested me to take aceclo+thieocycolonide and methylcobalamin+gabapentin for 15 days. I have continued it for 1 month and again consulted the doctor. Who has suggested for MRI scan. The report is lumber spondylosis. I am getting pain at right side and the report is left side. What is the reason for that and in february I travelled by bus for one hour and I got severe pain again i've consulted spine specialist in a super speciality hospital at hyderabad and has suggested for surgery. Is it necessary to go for a surgery? At the same time I also consulted a m.s.ortho (retired professor) for second opinion. He told me go for some medicine flexura-d&gabalup-m for 20 days. What can I do what is the remedy?

Apply Hot Fomentation twice daily. Avoid bending in front. Postural Correction- Sit Tall, Walk Tall. Extension Exercises x 15 times x twice daily - lying on tummy, take left arm up for 3 seconds, then bring it down, right arm up for 3 seconds, bring down. Bring right leg up, hold for 3 seconds, bring it down. Then right leg up and hold for 3 seconds and bring it down. Repeat twice a day- 10 times. Bhujang Asana -- Lie flat on your stomach, keeping the palms out, bend the neck backward, take a deep breath and while holding it for 6 seconds, raise the chest up. Release breath and relax your body. Repeat the exercise 15 times twice daily. Core Strengthening Exercises- Straight Leg Raised With Toes Turned Outward, repeat 10 times, twice a day.