I want to gain weight. I am 50 kg. My height is 5.7.i am a vegetarian and also bachelor staying alone. Can I get a gud idea for breakfast? Can I have milk and banana to gain that?

For weight gain have a healthy breakfast, lunch and dinner to increase calories.. Stress management.. Have milk + fruit shake regular.. For more details consult me..
you can start with some exercise with high protein diet. include milk n dairy products in your daily routine. take more of fruits and seasonal vegetables more of liquids and beverages will help you.
Hello, Having tetra packs of curds, yogurts and soy milk and almond milk will help. You can similarly stock up on nuts, dried fruits. Seasonal fruit intake is equally important and cornflakes with milk along with flaxseeds will help you to complete your breakfast.
Hyperthyroidism, diabetes and gastrointestinal problems are the common diseases that can lead to losing weight or the inability to gain weight. But there are other, less-common, issues that could be at fault. Some prescription medications can increase your metabolism, which will burn more calories. Diet can be modified after getting medical advise. Take care.
Take high protein diet.