Patient Review Highlights
P. Janaky Amma
Dr. Venu Kumari provides answers that are knowledgeable, professional, practical and sensible. Thank U doctor for giving a professional and sensible solution for my skin problems. I know it will come again after 6 months or so. I was informed that chemical peeling will help to show the skin lighter from darker.
My previous experiences were not so good, but Dr Venu Kumari has completely changed my opinion as she is very helpful and humble. I was amazed that other doctors before her were not able to even diagnose my problem, but she did it immediately and started the hair transplant for it. I am so thankful that Dr Venu Kumari has given me the best advice and I am now finally able to get back to my normal self. I was diagnosed with hair transplant. Many people gave very positive feedback for Dr Venu Kumari. She is very knowledgeable. The staff was very attentive to my needs. Over the period of time I noticed a number of changes in myself.
I have consulted so many doctors , but no one was able to solve my hair fall problem. I feel strange that I am suffering from hair fall problem. Dr Venu Kumari is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. During the complete hair fall treatment program she always supported and motivated me. All the staff members were very helpful. Venu Kumari doesn't just randomly prescribes medicines, but first properly diagnoses the problem. With the help of her treatment for hair fall I am feeling so great.
She is very talented and seasoned doctor. I am so much benefitted with her laser hair removal, that i am perfectly fine now. One of my neighbour's recommended this Venu Kumari. Even though there was a long queue, still the staff was very pleasant. In the very first sitting, Venu Kumari clearly told us the problem and the what the treatment procedure will be in future.
I was in so much pain due to my pimples issue. Dr Venu Kumari guidance has helped me immensely and has helped gain confidence. Even though there was a long queue, still the staff was very pleasant. One of my cousin's referred to Venu Kumari. Even though my problem was very big, the entire experience of undergoing pimples treatment was very relaxing.
I was having very bad thoughts regarding my dark complexion. After consulting Dr Venu. I did not lose hope of getting skin whitening treatment. She ensures that she listens to his patients. I am really grateful as her skin whitening treatment has give me a ray of hope. She definitely is aware about the latest and advanced ways to treat the cases.
I have had this hair loss from quite some time. I was in so much pain due to my hair loss. I consulted Dr Venu Kumari. She is very talented and seasoned doctor. In order to diagnose my problem completely she asked me a number of questions. I am almost my normal self post the treatment and for that Dr Venu Kumari is the reason.
I was having pimple issue since many years.consulted skin specialist but unfortunately did not have good result. I was worried, one of my friend suggesteddr Venu Kumari.I am really thankful toher.. She gave confidence ,good advice and best treatement at her clinic dr Venus Institute of Skin & Hair in Hyderabad.
I was having this hair fall, but the symptoms were not very visible. I consulted Dr Venu Kumari. Over the period of time the hair growth treatment has helped me a lot. It has been quite some time that i was suffering from hair fall. I feel so great after the completion of treatment.
I had to undergo an acne treatment because of many acne on my face and body. Dr Venu Kumari of Dr Venus Institute of Skin & Hair in Hyderabad gave me the treatment. He is a very great and efficient doctor. Thanks doctor.
K J Yogesh
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Venu Kumari to be very helpful. Thank you so much Dr Venu, u have so much off explanation unlike other who only assist to consult them giving false hopes. Thanks for the knowledge!
Visited on last Sunday she was on time taken satisfactory time to diagnose the problem nature was very friendly & conducive with smiling face, expecting tangible recovery within a week Insha Allah. (Jahan Khan)
Dr. Venu Kumari provides answers that are very helpful, inspiring, nurturing and helped me improve my health. Thanks i will definitely try to implement these your suggestio konsto me
I went to dr Venu Kumari for treatment of my acne scars at dr Venus Institute of Skin & Hair in Hyderabad and I must say that I was very impressed by the doctor’s treatment.
Dr. Venu Kumari provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks doctor very much for giving me an information regarding pimples and the solution tooo.thank you very much..
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Venu Kumari to be very helpful, knowledgeable, caring, professional and well-reasoned. Sure we will consult
Dr. Venu Kumari provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable and professional. Thnx for explaining in a detailed way
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Venu Kumari to be knowledgeable. I find it valuable n informative.
Saurav Kumar Pati
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Venu Kumari to be knowledgeable. Thanks I will follow this
Dr. Venu Kumari provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable and inspiring. Thank you...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Venu Kumari to be knowledgeable and thorough. Thank you.
Dr. Venu Kumari provides answers that are helped me improve my health. Thanks a lot doctor
Hello my problem is that I am not able to sleep whole night since many days as a result dark circles under my eyes has occur .rarely I sleep 2-3 hrs please help.
I have black spots, rinkle etc are there down of eye what should I do tell me any suggestion for that.
My face tone and body tone is all fairer but my neck region and hands are dark. Thought I wear full sleeves and apply required sunscreens and natural remedies they are the same. What best can I do to get rid of it.
Sir, I'm suffering from hairloss and I lost almost half of my head and now I know that once I start proper diet regular exercise and proper sleep hair fall stops but usually I sleep late at night and even many time I sleep for only 3-4 hrs. Is there any help or any medicine that can help regarding my sleep issue with hair fall because I usually I could not complete my sleep. Any medicine that I can take for those particular days so that my immune system does not effect hairs?
I am having dandruff on my scalp and I am getting a lot of itching on it so what should I do please suggest some medicines or oils.
Skin tags, also known as acrochordons, are small brown or darker-than-skin tone growths on the surface of the skin. Tags are very common and harmless growths and tend to occur on the neck, under the breasts, armpits, eyelids and folds of the groin. They generally take place after midlife. About 25% of people report having skin tags after they cross the age of 50.
What causes skin tags to occur?
Skin tags are very common among diabetics and obese individuals. Pregnant women also develop skin tags, as a consequence of changes in the body's hormonal levels. Skin tags tend to occur when your skin rubs against clothing or skin. They are normally caused by blood vessels and collagen that gets trapped inside the thicker portions of the skin. For this reason, they are typically found in folds and creases of the skin. Sometimes, they reduce on their own if blood supply to the tissue has been disrupted due to them getting twisted.
What procedures are involved in their treatment?
Skin tags are generally removed for purely cosmetic reasons but when they do become troublesome, as in, they rub against jewelry, skin or clothing, doctors recommend their removal as the area can end up becoming irritated.
The following procedures are performed to remove these annoying growths on skin:
1. Excision - In this procedure the skin tag gets removed using a scalpel.
2. Ligation - The procedure involves the cutting off of blood supply to the skin tag.
3. Cauterization - The procedure involves the burning off the skin tag using electrolysis (process that involves decomposition of a matter by electric current)
4. Cryosurgery - In this procedure, the skin tag is frozen before removing it. An instrument containing liquid nitrogen is used to do the removal.
Staying out in the sun too long can cause you to suffer from a host of skin problems such as age spots, wrinkles and even increase your risk of developing skin cancer. During the summer months, you need to take extra care of yourself as the sun is at its peak at that time. Here's what you can do in this summer to ensure that your skin remains protected:
1. Avoid the rays of the sun between 10 am and 2 pm - The strength of the UV rays depends on a number of factors such as reflective surfaces, height, and time of day. The sun's UV rays are at their strongest between 10 am and 2 pm. If you're outdoors, seek a cool area to protect yourself from the damaging rays of the sun. You could stand under a tree or use an umbrella to shield yourself from its ultraviolet rays.
2. Don't use tanning beds - Several studies reveal that tanning beds can cause skin cancer. According to these studies, individuals under 30 who use tanning beds increase their risk of melanoma (the most deadly of all skin cancers) by about 75%.
3. Increase your fluid intake - One of the ways in which you can beat the sun and protect your skin is by increasing your fluid intake during this time. On an average, one should have about 3 liters of fluids every day, which is about 1.5-2 liters of water and 1 liter of fluid from solid foods. From summer foods like watermelon and berries to beverages like fruit juice, milk, etc and liquid-based meals - all these avenues should be considered.
4. Have a proper cleansing regimen - To help your skin look fresh even during the summer months, you should exfoliate regularly. When you do this, all the dead skin cells are removed, giving your face a youthful and fresh appeal.
5. Use a sunscreen all the time - To protect yourself from the damaging ultraviolet rays of the sun, you should never forget to apply sunscreen when going out. Ideally, a sunscreen that has an SPF of 30 should be applied thoroughly to your skin 30 minutes before leaving your house. More importantly, it should be applied again every 2 hours.