Anal Fissure Surgery & Treatments
Surgical Oncology & Treatments
G.I. Surgery & Treatments
Fistula Surgery & Treatments
Hernia Repair Surgery & Treatments
Colorectal Surgery & Treatments
Obesity Treatment & Treatments
Piles/ Hemorrhoids/ Bawasir & Treatments
Fissure in Ano & Treatments
Anal Fistula/ Bhagander & Treatments
Anal Stenosis & Treatments
Perianal Abscess/ Ischiorectal Abscess & Treatments
Anal Warts/ Anal Cancer & Treatments
Pilonidal Sinus & Treatments
Abnormal Menstrual Bleeding Problems & Treatments
Post Pregnancy Care
Patient Review Highlights
I was panicked, because I never thought I will suffer from constipation like tHer. The Pelvinic Clinic is designed in such a manner that all requirements of patients are taken care of. He is so nice that they even at odd hours one can call him in case of emergency. One of my cousin's referred to Dr Sandip Banerjee. My case was extremely serious, but he really handled it very nicely. The constipation treatment for constipation has helped me greatly and now I am perfectly fine. The waiting area in the Pelvinic Clinic is very comfortable for elderly patients.
My mother was very ill due to anal fissure in intestine. Approached dr Sandip banerjee he was in Fortis Escorts Hospital in Delhi ,he treated very well and professionally,he is very polite. He investigated the cause and then only provided the medication.He saved my mother's life.Thank you Doctor
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Meenakshi Banerjee to be knowledgeable. Mam today ill chk 1st urine test but its negative... 2 times ill check
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Meenakshi Banerjee to be very helpful. Dr.Meenakshi ur advice was very helpful
Dr. Meenakshi Banerjee provides answers that are professional. Im really happy with this app and with good doctors
Dr. Meenakshi Banerjee provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks Doctor,for your valuable information.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Meenakshi Banerjee to be very helpful. Its very useful
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Meenakshi Banerjee to be very helpful. Thanks alot mam
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Meenakshi Banerjee to be knowledgeable. Thank you
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Meenakshi Banerjee to be very helpful. Thanks
Dr. Meenakshi Banerjee provides answers that are very helpful. Thank u so much...
Dr. Meenakshi Banerjee provides answers that are thorough and very helpful. Nice
Vijesh K Vijayan
Dr. Meenakshi Banerjee provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you so much
Dr. Meenakshi Banerjee provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks DOCTOR
Dr. Meenakshi Banerjee provides answers that are very helpful. Very helpful
Dr. Sandip Banerjee provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks
With the recent number of breast cancer cases on the rise, it is important that we should get the examination done on a regular basis as a preventive measure. Even if someone is suffering from it, it is important that we should make an effort and learn about.
If you have breast cancer then a surgery will be part of your treatment. Based on the condition, surgery will be carried out due to any of the following reasons:
1. To remove the cancerous tissues from the breast
2. To reconstruct the breast once the cancer is removed
3. To check whether the cancer has spread to the lymph nodes below the arm
4. To treat symptoms of breast cancer that has progressed to an advanced stage
Breast cancer surgery may be classified into two types
1. Mastectomy: Mastectomy involves removing the entire breast; tissues in the adjoining region may also be removed. A double mastectomy is a procedure where both the breasts are removed.
2. Breast-conserving surgery: In this surgery, only parts of the breast affected by cancer are removed. The area of the breast that is to be removed will depend on the severity of the cancer. Some healthy tissues may also be removed in this surgery.
Usually, if a woman is in the initial stages of cancer then she may opt for the latter as it entails removing parts of the breast. They may also undergo radiation therapy along with these surgeries.
For checking if the cancer has spread to the lymph nodes below the arm, the lymph nodes are removed from the body. Once they are removed, they are studied under a microscope to check if it has spread, if yes then the extent of their damage. This procedure is carried out along with the surgery to remove the cancer.
Once the mastectomy procedure is completed, you can opt for a breast reconstruction surgery to rebuild the area. You may opt for this procedure at the time of breast cancer removal or at a later stage. If you are considering breast reconstruction surgery then you should discuss with a surgeon.
Surgery is sometimes not used to treat cancer, but in slowing the progression of cancer or even reducing its symptoms.It is important you talk to your surgeon before the procedure to understand the goal of the surgery.
Causes, symptoms and treatment for Benign Anorectal
Diabetes is a gnawing problem that affects millions throughout the world. It is a disorder that if overlooked can lead to serious diseases; cardiovascular ailments, problems related to vision, kidney problems and many more. While medication tries to regulate your blood sugar levels, it is not always unfailing. Medication along with changes in your diet and lifestyle can still not improve your condition in certain cases. At times it is hard to increase the insulin production in a person's body even after administering medicines solely known for their efficacy. Such kind of diabetic patients can therefore benefit from a Bariatric surgery.
What is a Bariatric surgery?
Bariatric surgery doesn't refer to a single operative method. It involves a host of surgical procedures conducted on a person to rid him or her of obesity. Obesity in combination with diabetes can make a person's life miserable. The treatment of one can come in the way of curing the other. A diabetic patient who also suffers from obesity usually finds it hard to lose weight in spite of exercising or being on diet. Surgery comes to their rescue. This kind of surgery should be fallen back upon as the lender of last resort that is to say when other solutions have not helped. Bariatric surgery is always performed under skilled supervision. It might include reduction of the size of your stomach, removal of a portion of the stomach, or even gastric bypass surgery.
How does Bariatric surgery help reduce Diabetes?
Diabetes can be of three basic kinds;
Type 1 diabetes in which the body produces no amount of insulin.
Type 2 diabetes in which the body produces an insufficient amount of insulin or Gestational diabetes that pregnant women tend to contract.
Bariatric surgery proves to be very advantageous for patients of Type 2 diabetes:
1. Surgery lowers blood sugar levels considerably. Research shows people with acute diabetes made huge improvements after having undergone a Bariatric surgery. Their blood sugar levels dropped by a noticeable percentage and they felt healthier. Reduced blood sugar is an almost immediate effect in some while for others it does take some time.
2. Bariatric surgery exercises a control over cholesterol, blood pressure and triglyceride levels.
3. The impressive benefits of this operation for a Type 2 diabetes patient are not superficial or temporary. If the patient adheres to the lifestyle prescribed by a doctor, takes medication regularly and follows the basics of post- operative care he or she is likely to remain beyond the ambit of this metabolic disorder.
4. It successfully takes care of ailments resulting from diabetes.
5. Bariatric surgery can eliminate the need for medication or it can reduce the dosage of medicines you take. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general surgeon.