Patient Review Highlights
Satisfied with the treatment.....got instant relief...thankyou for prescribing so well
I'm 32 year old male. Married. And we are trying for a child. When we undergo for a intercourse everyday. I can't penetrate my penis as my penis become very small. What can I do?
According to ayurveda the body is said to be composed of the 7 dhatus i.e rasa(fliud), rakta(blood), mamsa (muscles), meda(fat), asthi(bones), majja(marrow) and sukra (semen).
*comparison are made just to explain theoretically, else they are far different things.
Sukra dhatu is present in both males and females , hence don't confuse it with sperms or seminal fluid .
Sukra dhatu is the last dhatu to be made after all 7 dhatus in body,
Hence, we can say sukra dhatu is essence of all the dhatus , it is well spreaded all through the body.
The sukra dhatu according to modern concepts can be understood as the sexual power, the ejaculation , the erectile strength , the quality of sperms , the semen or we can say overall reproductive strength of the person
A common lifestyle disorder of sukra dhatu is sukra Kshaya or loss of sukra dhatu , this includes common symptoms such as loss of erection, premature ejaculation, weakening of muscles, wrinkling of skin , whitening of hair , fatigue , loss of concentration power etc .
A proper care of diet and lifestyle is necessary to maintain healthy sukra dhatu.
Now to improve the dhatu:
- Take milk on daily basis ..milk and milk products are best for sukra dhatu ...
- Milk added with grinded almonds and pista have a good result...
- Ashwagandha powder has best results on sukra dhatu in males and for females shatavri powder has a great effect the powder can be taken with hot milk ...
- Fruits like dates , mangoes , fig, almonds , custard Apple ,strawberry , Apple , nuts , almonds , cashew etc have a positive result in improving sexual power .
- Vegies like spinach , cucumber , sweet potato , pumpkin seeds also boost sexual power..
- Fish especially tuna fish , lobster , egg yolk also increase the sukra dhatu...
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized ayurveda and ask a free question.
Did you know that regular sex intensifies your immunity power from various allergens and viruses, relieves you from daily stress and anxiety, and even aids in protecting the health of a man's prostate gland by pouring out the fluids within it. Regular intercourse also helps in releasing of chemicals, which improve mood as well as ease pain. May be no one told this to you, and so you have never known it. But every person can and must have intercourse until the old age! Though menopause in older women does influence the sexual drive, there is no reason why a healthy man or a woman cannot savour sexual pleasure at any point in life. Yes, the intensity and nature of the intercourse may change, but the pleasure and love will never be less.
In case your sex drive has reduced, you have plenty of reasons to bounce it back and spice up your life with a few easy tips:
- Have regular sex: This is the foremost thing that you must keep in mind. It will aid in keeping your sex drive in top gear by spiking up testosterone production, which is the hormone primarily in charge of libido in both men and women.
- Try to get rid of smoking: In case you are a chain smoker, it is advised that you pay a visit to your doctor and ask for a nicotine patch. If you ask why, it is because there is scientific evidence that smoking can clog the blood vessels in the male genitals, the way it blocks the arteries of the heart.
- Make a list of all the medicines you administer: Did you know that over 200 medicines may cause erectile dysfunction and other sexual troubles like reduced sex drive? This list includes regular medications like those used to treat high blood sugar, blood pressure, heart problems, depression and even stomach problems. So make a list of all your medicines and consult your physician to know if any of them are causing a reduction in your sexual drive. Of course, you will not be able to stop taking the medicine your body needs, but at least you can ask your doctor to change the brand or composition or dose of the medication.
- For women: Practice kegel workout: In case you have forgotten what kegel exercise is, then these are the squeezing workouts that your physician asked you to practice regularly because you faced some trouble with leaking urine. May be you are not aware that these exercises are very good for strengthening your pubococcygeus muscles, which are needed for orgasm. So practice them every day for twenty minutes.
There are many other ways to improve your sex life, and it varies from individual to individual. While consuming pesto and supplements of ginkgo biloba are great for men, there are various forms of lovemaking; be it staring at your partner or touching him or her sensuously. You must consult a sexologist to know about better ways of enhancing your conjugal life.
The inability of maintaining an erection or having one at all, is termed as erectile dysfunction. It's much more popular by the name of impotence or ED. Infrequent ED is normal, and it doesn't indicate a larger health issue whereas regular ED may signal an underlying health problem which causes relationship disputes, stress and reduced self-esteem.
ED can affect anyone: Erectile dysfunction can trigger in any person without any specific health or lifestyle issues. For instance, you may always have been very healthy and had a great lifestyle. You always took care of yourself, and you are free from anxiety, stress or depression. But you are wondering what may be the cause of your erectile dysfunction? You may have been figuring out prospective causes, and nothing seems to relate to this trouble. You are not under any severe medication, which may hit you with an ED or any injection which could be a possible reason for your erectile woes. In a moment of utter dismay, you may give way to thinking that either you have been destined to face it or maybe, it is simply hereditary.
Causes of ED: But this is not wholly true. There may be numerous health problems that can be inherited through genes, which in turn may lead to erectile dysfunction but impotence itself is not a hereditary issue. Medical conditions like cardiac disease or diabetes are commonly inherited and both are related to ED. But it is not possible to acquire erectile issues from the previous generation.
There are some sexologists who feel that there are a few particular genes, which may be inherited from the previous generation and that makes a man more vulnerable to erectile dysfunction. They believe that a few specific gene variables have been associated to high chances of developing ED, and these genes can make their way from father to son. However, this research is still continuing, and nothing has been proved until yet. Once it becomes evident, then the issue can be handled with gene therapy where your faulty genes can be altered with a correct one in the affected person. It may also be done by eliminating a redundant gene or adding a new gene, which can combat the one which is causing the dysfunction.
So while you may believe that your erectile dysfunction is because of your genes, it is quite likely that your impotence is not a hereditary problem at all. There is no need to be anxious that your private health issues will be inherited in your family line. So it's better to get rid of that vague idea right out of your mind. However, it is also important to consider that in case you are suffering from erectile dysfunction, there must be some underlying causes though they may not be evident. You are advised to eat a healthy diet and avoid unhealthy habits and talk to a sexologist to lower your risk of erectile dysfunction.
Hi I am 32 year but last 7 - 8 months se mera penis tight nai hota or discharge bhi jaldi ho jata hai . Koi medicine advice kare . Thanks.
It's not that you feel the same responsiveness while having a sexual relationship with your partner like you used to have earlier; impotency in women can occur at any stage due to various reasons. Sometimes such problems may strain your relationship with your partner.
If you know what impotency in women is, it will be helpful for you to get it treated:
- Inhibited desire disorder: Most women who are impotent in sex have almost no desire to have sex. Different causes that lead to such a situation are illness, tiredness, depression, anxiety, stress, relationship disharmony, and drug or alcohol abuse. Apart from these reasons, there are certain days in the monthly cycle of women when they lose the sexual desire. Medication and child birth can also be another cause for this. It may not seem serious in the beginning but gradually with time, things will change and frustration and unhappiness creep in a lovely relationship.
- Pain during intercourse: Dyspareunia or pain during intercourse also sometimes leads to impotency among women. It can be a superficial or deep pain. The main cause of the pain is that the womb is not able to lift up, and the discomfort for this does not allow the walls of the vagina to swell and allow the penis to enter the vagina. Mainly lack of lubrication and endometriosis is an important cause for such a pain. You will have superficial pain when there are issues like genital herpes, muscle spasms and other such problems. With experience of such pain, many women fear the feelings of intercourse, and they start lacking the sexual desire in total.
- Lack of ability to reach orgasm: It is a common belief that women have an orgasm with the penile penetration. The truth is that it's not. Only 25% of women are found to get orgasm in this way and others need clitoral stimulation for having orgasm. Thus, most women while having sex do not reach the climax! Women who love their partner without getting orgasm during sexual intercourse may feel different. And gradually they lose their desire for having sexual relations. There are a few factors like poor blood flow to the vagina, hormone imbalance that create this problem.
If you are facing any of the above problems, you may be suffering from impotency. However, do not get threatened as you are not alone, and getting to your doctor will help you out of such problems.