Doctor in Divine Cosmetic Surgery
Patient Review Highlights
Dear, Dr. Amit Gupta, I'm very grateful to have your support. I came to your clinic. I still can't believe that I've my own flaring hair. I strived to hide my baldness from all of my friends, they made fun of my baldness. One day, my friend suggested me to take an appointment with you. Now I'm very grateful to say that, it was worth all the cost. You were the last hope for me. Now, I don't feel embarrassment to hangout with my friends and relatives; children don't make fun of me. It will be my honour to suggest others to have a treatment from you in the similar situation by which I was gone through. Thus, may god give you further success in your future endeavors. You are an invaluable asset not only for India, for the whole world. We are proud of you.
I’m feeling great to have an ear lobe treatment from you. I had ear lobe since childhood when I got pierced my ears first. It really looks creepy to others. Whenever, I met to any of them, they noticed my ear lobe and asked me about it. I was really disappointed , then, one day my friend suggested me to take an appointment with you regarding ear lobe treatment . Now, I haven’t any ear lobe and it’s great to go out with my friends without facing any criticism. Thank you so much Dr. Amit Gupta, may god give you lot of success in the future and I would also like to thank your team who treated me as their own.
It is my honour to tell you that, I had breast implant from you on 20/11/2017. I felt embarrassed to go outside to the market. Most of the boys used to pass very abusive comments on me, then, my friend suggested me to take an appointment with you. After having an appointment with you, I don’t feel any kind of embarrassment, meanwhile walking on the street. Thank you so much Dr. Amit Gupta for everything that you and your team has done for me. Couldn't have asked for anything else! May God bless the whole team so that you guys carry on filling the empty spaces in everyone's lives.
I am grateful to have Dr. Amit Gupta's support, I visited to your clinic and I had gynecomastia surgery by you. I felt embarrassed with large breast like female. One day my friend suggested me to take an appointment regarding my problem. Your support and endeavour of your team helped me to get rid of my problem. Thank you so much for treating me like your own relative all the time, May god help you to achieve lot of success and please look forward to visit once to my house in the future.
Thanking you for your help, I had hymenoplasty treatment from you. As being a sports person I had already lose my virginity before marriage. My parent fixed my marriage to the bigot family whose mentality is not so modern and they were looking for virgin bride for their son. Now, I’m married and happy with my married life because of Dr. Amit Gupta better proficiency in your own skills.
Doctor explained the whole process in detail and cleared a lot of myth I had about transplant. He explained in detail limitations and advantages both. The consultation went for more than 45 minutes. Initially got lost in finding the clinic but it was worth it
Not many people are aware of the term Hymenoplasty. For some people, an intact hymen has a great significance (often an indication of a female virginity). However, you don't always need an intercourse for the hymen sheath (a thin tissue membrane that surrounds the external opening of the vagina) to break. Activities such as horse riding, gymnastics, swimming, to name a few, can play a pivotal role bringing about the rupture of the hymen.
For long, people believed that a hymen, once ruptured, can never be restored. With the advancement of technology, this fact is slowly getting transformed into a myth. With Hymenoplasty (also called as a Hymen reconstruction surgery) one can achieve the impossible i.e reconstruction of a ruptured hymen surgically. Hymenoplasty also comes as a blessing for women born without a hymen. In this case, a Hymenoplasty aids in creating a new hymen, making life a lot easier for the concerned person.
Procedure involved in a Hymenoplasty
- Before opting for a Hymenoplasty, one should have a proper understanding of the surgical procedure, including the pros and the cons. Thus, a consultation with the surgeon (should be experienced with impressive credentials and success rate) is of prime importance.
- Once you are fully prepared (physically, mentally, emotionally, and financially), the surgeon will fix a date for the surgery.
- Hymenoplasty is a hassle-free procedure that involves the following steps.
- Before the surgery, a local anesthesia is given to the patient to make the procedure less painful.
- The ruptured edges of the hymen tissues are then carefully sutured together. The suturing of the hymen is done in such a way that the vaginal opening is not fully covered or concealed.
- In some cases, a new hymen may also be constructed using the flap of skin present in the vaginal lining.
- The entire procedure of Hymenoplasty seldom takes more than two hours. The patient, however, needs to be thoroughly observed and monitored for the next two-three hours (for signs of any complications or extreme side effects and discomfort).
- The complete healing and recovery may take between six-eight weeks.
- In most of the cases, the patient is discharged on the same day.
The risks associated with Hymenoplasty
There is seldom any extreme complications or risks associated with Hymenoplasty. However, mild pain, swelling, tightening of the vaginal wall, and bleeding are some of the side-effects that may persist for a few days following the surgery.
Precautions one must take
The following precautionary measures can work wonders, ensuring a better recovery sans any complications.
- Physical activities such as strenuous exercise, swimming, aerobics should be avoided for at least a few weeks or as recommended by the doctor.
- Do not indulge in sex immediately after Hymenoplasty. In most cases, doctors advise four weeks break from sexual intercourse following the hymen restoration surgery.
- Going for Epsom salt baths (sitting on it) at least twice or thrice a week can work wonders, speeding up the healing process.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
The Breast implants, be it the saline or the silicone implants comes as a blessing for people who have struggled for ages with a small breast. From lifting your self-confidence to enhancing the overall appearance, the benefits of breast implants are immense. However, there are some myths associated with the breast implants that should be busted for people to understand the procedure better.
Myth: The breast implants produces same results in all individuals.
Fact: This myth is as dead as a dodo. A lot of factors are taken into consideration (such as the breast size, the type of the implants used, the skin condition, to name a few) before a surgical breast implantation. The breast implants can never produce identical results in two individuals. You are unique and so will be the implantation.
Myth: Breast implants performed by an experienced surgeon will never cause any side-effects or complications.
Fact: There is no denying the fact that an experienced surgeon with a higher success rate will ensure better results. However, one cannot guarantee that there will be no complications at all. Minor side-effects such as swelling, bruising, inflammation, skin irritation or pain are inevitable. Depending on the physical health of the person, complications such as bleeding or infection may also be witnessed in some patients. Going under the skin and expecting no side-effects at all is only fooling yourself.
Myth: Silicone implants are highly dangerous and can trigger extreme health complications and discomfort.
Fact: There was a time when the silicone implants were indeed a little less safe when compared to the saline implants. However, with the advancement of science and technology, this fact no longer holds true. The silicone implants presently used are safe and durable (seldom there is a rupture or a severe tissue scar). There has also been extensive research that proves that the superior quality silicone implants used do not trigger diseases or health complications including cancer (though exceptions will be there).
Myth: Breast Implants does not interfere with the breastfeeding.
Fact: Some lactating women having undergone breast implantation may experience discomfort and difficulty while breastfeeding the baby (especially when the breast implantation surgery is performed through the areola). In fact, lactating and nursing mothers are often advised to wait for a few years (or till the baby is into breastfeeding) before opting for the surgery.
Myth: The breast implants, be it silicone or saline, should be replaced in every ten years time.
Fact: Many people still give in to this myth. The condition of the implants alone can decide when it needs to be replaced. Thus, while some women may need a replacement in about eight years, others may continue with the same implant sans any complications for way more than ten years.
Myth: The breast implantation produces visible results immediately.
Fact: A breast augmentation cannot work miracles. On an average, it takes at least eight-twelve weeks (may vary among individuals) for the results visible.
There is no denying the fact that a perfect figure can enhance your personality to a great extent, adding an alluring charm that people will find hard to ignore. The size of one's breast can play a significant role, affecting one's overall appearance. Heavy breasts can be physically discomforting (skin maceration, backaches, neck and shoulder aches, problems during exercises or physical activities,) not to forget the public humiliation and mockery that it brings along. Some men with a medical condition known as Gynecomastia also end up having enlarged breasts making the situation awkward and embarrassing for them.
To deal with the embarrassment and physical discomfort, many people retort to the various breast reduction surgical procedures. The breast reduction procedures have helped millions of people achieve the desired breast shape and size. However, the success of the breast reduction procedures depends on many factors.
There are things that a person should be aware of before opting for a breast reduction.
- A breast reduction surgery or a reduction mammoplasty is no small thing. It is a decision that is going to make an impact in your life and overall appearance in ways beyond your imagination. You cannot expect the surgery to work miracles overnight. Be more realistic about your expectations and do not take such an important decision in haste.
- Not every individual with enlarged breasts can undergo a breast reduction. A person has to be physically fit (without any medical conditions) with sound mental and emotional stability. People who are severely obese and those into heavy smoking are often considered unfit for the surgery. For pregnant and lactating women, an immediate breast reduction surgery may not be a wise idea.
- Teenagers and adolescents are considered unfit for a breast reduction as their breast are yet not fully developed and matured. The minimum age for a breast reduction is 21 years.
- Your choice of the surgeon is crucial. While an experienced surgeon can bring about the desired result with minimum or no complications, an inexperienced surgeon can worsen up things for you. Research on the surgeon, their credentials, work history and success rate well.
- The breast reduction surgeries involving the latest and advanced technologies will be an expensive affair. Make sure you are financially prepared to take the plunge.
- The recovery time following the surgery may stretch between six-seven weeks (or even more in some cases). During the recovery, there will be restrictions and precautionary measures that a person should follow.
- Lifting heavy articles, indulging in strenuous and rigorous exercise and physical activities should be avoided for at least four-six weeks (or as the doctor recommended).
- Driving is a big No for a month or two or as advised by the doctor.
- Depending on how well your incisions heal, there may be some pain and swelling in the breasts.The breast for the first few days may also appear sensitive and tender. For better support, wear a well-fitted bra (preferably an athletic or a sports bra).
- Consult a doctor in the case of severe bleeding, excruciating pain, hematoma or a loss of sensation in the breasts and nipples that lasts longer than usual.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!