I am 18 years old. I used to take green tea for past 1 month. Do to weight lose my parents suggested me to stop consuming it. I am suffering with headache, back pain, dizziness, ringing in ear, shivering. So please suggest me the means to overcome that problem.

I am 18 years old. I used to take green tea for past 1 mo...
This is because you suddenly stopped green tea slowly reduce and start eating more.
Do take balanced diet with hyderated and do avoid stress anxiety and do focus one thing at a time Best Wishes.
Eat a healthy Diet. A healthy diet for most people is one that includes 5-7 portions of vegetables and fruits a day (a good balance is 3-4 vegetables and 2-3 fruits, 2-3 portions of whole grains such as whole grain barley, brown rice, and oats, and 2-3 portions of lean protein such as skinless chicken, low-fat plain yogurt, lentils, or eggs. Your diet should also include regular amounts of fish oils, nuts and seeds, plant oils, herbs, and spices. Remember, no one food can make you healthy on its own—aim instead for a varied and balanced diet. This means trying to include many of the seasonal fruits, vegetables and other foods into your diet on a regular basis, and varying your choices daily. Use this food formula to figure out how your plate should look: • ½ (Half) veggies • ¼ grains or starchy veggies such as Chapati, brown rice, sweet potatoes etc. • ¼ protein Your plate should be colorful as well as balanced. DO light exercise daily like walking, cycling, yoga breathing and meditaion. You need to supply you body with more oxygen to keep it energetic and healthy. Also take a high quality multivitamin for like OPTI-MEN for some duration.