I've been having this pain in my left upper back for a while. It feels sore and painful whenever I turn or lie down. I feel pain in my upper left chest when I press on one rib there or when I bend. The pain forces me to cough. I did an ECG and a blood test for a clot and a chest xray and all results were normal. I'd like to know what might be the causes for that pain.
27 years experience
Ask Free Question
- Your problem could be due to muscular & bony problem
- do not exert, bend, lift up weight
- do hot fomentation of the affected area three times a day
- apply pain relief gel thrice a day, do not rub apply lightly
- take a pain relief tablet after meals if pain is more.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Back Pain treatment