Dear Lybrateuser, - At your age pain could be due to acidity
- avoid spicy, fried & junk food, also restrict intake of tea, coffee to 1-2 cups per day
- chew your food well, do not skip meals, have meals on time, have dinner 2-3 hrs before bedtime
- to strengthen your heart you have to have a well balanced nutritious diet, do regular exercise like brisk walking, jogging, swimming, also do moderate weight lifting twice a week, also include yoga, meditation & deep breathing for: 5-10 min daily in the morning
- sleep well for 7-8 hrs at night
- your BP, blood sugar, cholesterol should be within normal limits
- you can have any seasonal fruit & vegetables including green leafy ones in your diet.
4 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis and Heart Attack treatment