Hi, I broken my left leg ankle distal fibula non-displaced fracture on Dec 29 2016 and my Ortho doc suggested to have casting boot and took off after 4 weeks now m walking with fit bandage for another 2 weeks but my ankle pain went off and foot hurts a lot than my fracture ankle while walking. I couldn't hold my weight due to foot. Orthopaedic doc told to come after 2 weeks to remove this for bandage and will take an x-ray and then I can do my routine work. But I can walk for only 10 min after tat feel to take rest and leg elevated. Pls suggest what to do. M really feeling lik hell while walking without boots. Foot really hurts a lot.

There should be x ray of foot just in case some injury was missed initially. Follow guidelines of treating doctor. Use boots if it's giving relief. Do toes exercises and elevate foot with fomentation.
The fracture wouldn't have healed properly that's the reason for you to have pain while you started walking. Generally lower limb takes more time to heal as the entire body weight is taken by the foot. It is important to wear MCR chappals as it distributes the weight evenly and it makes the foot to feel less pressure. You can take good Iron supplement, calcium and vitamin D which will help you to have quick recovery and also it helps for quick healing and recovery. You can do hot water fermentation will help to reduce the inflammation and it helps to have better range of motion. If you practice this way it will not hurt your foot any more.