I am 30 years old woman and I have teeth grinding problem during sleep time. Some times I get head ache or jaw pain after sleep. During sleep I am unable to recognise what I am doing. Now a days I feel tender gums and my front upper and lower teeth not meeting properly. Seeing small gaps between them, so unable to bite small particals using front teeth. I dont know what should I need to do to over come from this problem. Please help me.

I am 30 years old woman and I have teeth grinding problem...
This can be due to stress. Or unknown reason sometimes. You need to use mouthguard that can me made from a qualified dentist. You need to visit your nearest dentist. Also try meditation n yoga to overcome stress if you have any.
Hi, you are suffering from bruxism. Try to get night guards as soon as possible.
Grinding of teeth or bruxism is a common complaint which often causes multiple problems in patients including tender gums, wearing of teeth and head and jaw pain. It is essential to first diagnose the cause of the bruxism. Use of a nightguard (splint) is important for immediate relief. After symptoms reduce, long term treatment options can be explored.
You have bruxism it can be habits or due to worms in your stomach get deworming done show a dentist to give you habits breaking appliance.